The course is suitable for new entrants to the licensed trade, experienced team members who wish to become a Designated Premises Supervisor and those in the trade who have never got around to gaining a qualification.
If you work in a pub, bar, shop, hotel, night club, this is definitely the professional qualification you need.
At the end of the training you will sit a multiple-choice examination and you will need 28 out of 40 to gain your Personal Licence course certificate.
The Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance certificate is recognised as a professional qualification by:
- HM Government
- The National Police Chiefs’ Council
- All Licensing Authorities in England and Wales.
It is this certificate you will need to make your Personal Licence application.
Price £150 per person, includes: One day training, course materials, exam and application forms.
- To apply for a Personal Licence you will also need a basic Disclosure and Barring (criminal) certificate (£25) and the Personal Licence fee (£37). You can do this any time after you receive your course certificate.
- This training is for all front line alcohol sales teams, pubs, shops, restaurants, hotels, convenience stores, bars, etc…..
- Can’t make this date? Call for 1-2-1 training on a date to suit you. Dates available to suit your diary.
- Check out AAA Licence Training’s facebook page: aaa licence training (a good way of staying in touch with changes in licensing law)
- Places at are limited on each date, so book soon.
Example attendee comments:
‘I learned so much in the first 20 minutes’ ‘Excellent, very clear, fun to attend’
‘The course was interactive, informative and delivered in a very professional and helpful way, many thanks’ ‘Very friendly instructor with great knowledge….gave own personal advice and tips which were useful’ ‘It was perfect for me, I enjoyed it from start to finish’
Tickets are £150.00 each available to order online however, if you wish to arrange to pay in person, please call 01432 266235 to reserve your place. Tickets are non-refundable, however if you are unable to attend and wish to pass your ticket to someone else, just let us know the name of the attendee.
Any questions then email email@example.com